COVID-19: Information for our members regarding access to services
We wanted to reach out and share a few of the ways for you to manage your account(s) and revised services to assist with your everyday financial needs. We are here to serve you, our member, during this time in the best possible way:
- Currently our lobbies are open. WCCU will monitor the situation carefully, and may make furture changes accordingly.
- We do have an extension policy in place and stand ready to help our members in the event of income impairment. Please contact us via Net Branch, email or phone with any concerns or hardships.
- WCCU has E-Signatures available for completion of forms remotely. All that is needed is a valid email.
- All proprietary ATMs at all locations will remain operational, foregoing any unforeseen circumstances. While withdrawing large sums of money is not recommended. Our ATM access has no ATM fees assessed by WCCU. Other institution may charge a fee.
- Our Debit Card daily withdrawal limit is $500 for checking – Share accounts must be transferred to checking to be withdrawn. Daily cash limits may be changed on a case by case basis – please call the local office and discuss with a Member Service Rep.
Additional Ways to Access Your Funds
We encourage you to use remote, convenient methods for transacting business on your account.
- Online Banking – Our online banking platform allows you to check account balances, view account activity, apply for loans and more.
- Mobile App – You can access your account balances, transfer funds between your own accounts, make loan payments, pay bills, and adjust recurring bills.
- ARU (Automated Response Unit) – Calling the local office and selecting option 1 will gain access to the ARU for balance inquires and transfers.
- Night Drops for after-hours deposits located at all locations will be monitored multiple times during the day for convenience purposes
Key pieces of advice to help prevent illnesses:
- Stay home if you are sick or running a fever
- Wash your hands often with soap and hot water
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your elbow
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
Again, the safety and health of our members and staff is our highest priority. We encourage you to stay up-to-date on the latest developments and prevention tips from trusted health sources like the CDC, and NC www.ncdhhs.gov. If you need any assistance with our online or remote services, please call us at 252-793-7000 or 866-811-4240.
Thank you for your support of Weyco Community Credit Union, we value your membership.
Your WCCU Board of Directors, Management and Member Services Team.