Weyco Community Credit Union offers a variety of savings and investment accounts for your financial needs. You’ll find flexible, accessible and convenient accounts to help get you started. And you’ll find higher yield accounts that let you earn more for your money.
Our savings share accounts are what make you a member/owner of Weyco Community Credit Union. To open this savings account, you need to present the required picture and government issued identifications. A membership share is $25, which will remain in your account for as long as you’re a member. This will be returned to you in the event you decide to end your membership.
Christmas Club Accounts
Christmas club accounts can be opened between November 1st and January 31st. They earn interest the same as a share savings account. One withdrawal is allowed per year with no penalty. However, if a second withdrawal is requested, there will be a $15 penalty incurred, and the account would have to be closed. All club funds are disbursed during month end processing on the last calendar day of October to preauthorized shares.
Money Market Accounts
Money market accounts allow you to maximize on your savings while still giving you easy, but limited access to your money.
- These accounts can be used as an emergency savings fund or simply another savings account
- $250 minimum balance required
- Member is allowed a maximum of 6 transactions per month from these accounts
Individual Retirement Accounts
It’s never too soon to start saving for retirement. Save for a secure retirement through a tax-deferred and tax-deductible IRA. These tax saving strategies help your money grow faster.
We offer Roth, Traditional and Educational IRAs.
CDs (Share Certificates) offer a strong rate of interest and the safety of a federally insured deposit!
Pick the share certificate that will help you achieve your financial goal. You can select the term that corresponds best with your savings goals, such as paying for college or buying a new car. Keep your funds safe and secure and there when you need it all while earning a high interest rate on your investment.
What we offer with our Share Certificates:
- 6 month to 3 year terms available
- Minimum deposit of $500
- Yields a higher rate of return than a regular savings account
- May choose to receive dividends monthly with no fee, or automatically added to the certificate balance
- Once the certificate reaches its date of maturity our members have 10 grace period days to decide what they wish to do with their funds. If no contact has been made during those 10 days then the certificate will automatically be rolled over at the same term and the current rate that is being earned for that particular certificate.
Savings Account Rates
IRA (Individual Retirement Account) Rates
Share Certificate Rates
**APY (Annual Percentage Yield)
All accounts are accrued daily and are compounded monthly.
Dividend rates may be changed at any time. Dividends on all accounts are based on available earnings and are not guaranteed.
Early withdrawal penalties apply. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.
Effective November 18, 2022
Our checking accounts are an easy, money-saving way to take care of every day expenses. No minimum balance requirements and you can access your money free of charge with your debit card at any Weyco or Cashpoint ATM.
Let your business or non-profit organization take advantage of Weyco Community Credit Unions’s wide range of membership benefits. We offer savings accounts, and checking accounts, all of which are tailored specifically to businesses.