Convenience is a top priority at Weyco Community Credit Union. We understand the importance of having the flexibility to access your account whenever and wherever you need it. Whether you’re across town or across the country, your accounts are always at your fingertips, 24/7.
With our ATM card, you’ll be able to enjoy the flexibility of accessing your money whenever and wherever you need it. Whether you’re across town or across the country, the funds from your accounts will be at your fingertips 24/7 through any ACCEL, HONOR or a number of other networks. Members can access their money free of charge using their debit card at any Weyco or Cashpoint ATMs.
Online Banking is the new way to financial success. All you need is the touch of your finger! Members can securely connect to accounts from home or while on the go with online and mobile access using mobile banking. You enjoy the convenience of sharing accounts with family members, which means you can transfer between accounts, view transactions and balances and much more.
Once you’ve signed up for Online Banking, you can enroll for our IPAY bill payment service. No more checks to write. No stamps to buy or envelopes to seal. You can pay your bills electronically to anyone, anywhere, anytime. Schedule recurring payments or one-time payments to your monthly bills.
While out shopping, you see a sweater that you just HAVE to have. But do you have enough in your account to pay for it? Weyco Community Credit Union is proud to offer members accessibility to their accounts through mobile banking. Our mobile banking app allows users to have quick and easy access to their money via their smart phones at any time and any place where they have an internet signal.
Having the mobile banking app on your phone or iPad provides you with a significant advantage. Unlike accessing the credit union’s full website, our mobile site is designed to give the user access to their account through a custom web page designed to accommodate a smaller smart phone screen, which eliminates the need to constantly scroll up, down or sideways.
Some of the best benefits of mobile banking include:
- You can access your account absolutely anywhere
- You can make automatic transfers to your account
- You can view account histories and current balances (both actual balance and available balance)
Online banking is easy with the mobile app. Not only will you be able to access your account at any time of the day or night, you can manage your money with the touch of a button. Keeping track of your finances is quick and easy.
When downloading our mobile app search for Weyco Community.
Save Paper, Save Time and Save a Tree
An E-Statement is your monthly account statement which can be viewed on-line. It is no different than your account statement that comes to you via U. S. Mail.
Some of the benefits of E-Statements are:
- Convenience. Review your statements and canceled checks online at anytime—day or night.
- Fast. E-Statements can be accessed days before a paper statement would arrive in the mail.
- Efficient. E-Statements contain the same information as a traditional paper statement.
- Secure. Reduce the risk Identity Theft by a paper statements being stolen from the mail.
- Safe. Your E-Statement is protected by the latest security measures.
- Environmentally Friendly. Stay clutter free and conserve resources (paper-tree-oxygen) by accessing your statement online.
- Cost Effective. E-Statements help lower the Credit Union’s cost of providing services. The money saved is returned to you in the form of increased benefits.
- Free. There is no charge for E-Statements service.
Contact us to today and enroll in E-Statements.
Audio Response Unit
Do you need to access your account but you can’t get online? Don’t fret! You can receive on-call service via our Audio Response Unit. It is a 24/7 smart solution system. After acquiring an ARU password, members are able to check their account balances or even make transfers on the phone. It’s easy, secure and FREE!
With Audio Response you can:
- Make balance inquiries
- Request withdrawals by check
- Listen to loan payment and balance information
- Inquire on all share ID balances
- Inquire on checking and debit card transactions
- Transfer money between share IDs
Give us a call, and we’ll set you up with a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for your ARU access.
Phone Numbers for the Audio Response Unit:
Toll Free: 866-811-4240
- Debt Protection — What if a sudden illness or accident strikes? What if you're disabled and can't work? Who would make the payments on your loan? Get protection that pays. Planning your family's financial future by protecting your loans with Credit Disability Insurance can help your family keep its standard of living if your income is reduced or eliminated due to a disabling injury or illness. Remember to ask for it the next time you take out a loan. Learn more...
- Safe Deposit Boxes — Safe & secure, protect your valuable and treasured items from theft, fire, water damage or being accidentally misplaced.
Our checking accounts are an easy, money-saving way to take care of every day expenses. No minimum balance requirements and you can access your money free of charge with your debit card at any Weyco or Cashpoint ATM.
Let your business or non-profit organization take advantage of Weyco Community Credit Unions’s wide range of membership benefits. We offer savings accounts, and checking accounts, all of which are tailored specifically to businesses.